(All information below is correct and current - March 2017)
Bring Lucinda Pepper to your organization to present or offer a workshop, half-day or multi-day training for your staff! Lucinda has been facilitating groups to learn since 2005. All of the trainings and presentations Lucinda offers are reflective of an intersectional, trauma-informed, social-change motivated approach to healing and wellness.
Presentations and Trainings that Lucinda is developing and has offered:
- Radical Self Care Skills
- Embodiment at the Intersections of Oppression and Identity
- Trauma-Informed Self-Care Skills
- Mindfulness and Social Change for Healers
- Fat Embodiment and Fat Liberation
- Embodying Our Queerness
- Resilience for Care Providers
Lucinda has experience teaching to many types and sizes of groups, from two to more than 100 people, in settings as diverse as academia, corporate america, yoga studios, community education, spa/salons, community centers, and parks.
Lucinda Pepper offers professional development for yoga and movement professionals and body-based healers. Training topics include:
- Unpacking and refining the concept of Safe Space through an intersectional lens
- Inclusive and Exclusive Languaging during group facilitation
- Trauma-informed group facilitation
- Creating a somatically-informed rhythm to your group work
Additionally, Lucinda is available to consult with your organization on marketing materials, website content, inclusivity policies, and more.
All information above is correct and current as of March 2017.