Bring Lucinda Pepper to your organization to present or offer a workshop, half-day or multi-day training for your staff! Lucinda has been facilitating groups to learn since 2005. All of the trainings and presentations Lucinda offers are reflective of an intersectional, trauma-informed, social-change motivated approach to healing and wellness.
Presentations and Trainings that Lucinda is developing and has offered:
- Radical Self Care Skills
- Embodiment at the Intersections of Oppression and Identity
- Trauma-Informed Self-Care Skills
- Mindfulness and Social Change for Healers
- Fat Embodiment and Fat Liberation
- Embodying Our Queerness
- Resilience for Care Providers
Lucinda has experience teaching to many types and sizes of groups, from two to more than 100 people, in settings as diverse as academia, corporate america, yoga studios, community education, spa/salons, community centers, and parks.